Saturday, April 4, 2009

And away we go!

So, I'm starting a blog so I can keep my family and friends up to date on my life out here in Baton Rouge, Louisiana! We're spread out across the country...Californa, Nevada and Louisiana and don't see each other often. You'd think I'd be better at emailing and letter writing...but I'm not :(

I plan on taking lots of pictures!! Waiting on a new lens for the camera right now, but in the meantime I've been reading the manual for the camera and hopefully that will help me take better pictures!

Lets see how this first post looks....

2 comments:

  1. Hello Stephanie,
    This is your cousin Michele its been a long time. I'm new to this blog stuff this is the first one I have seen. Its realy neat. Your Dad talked to my mom today and gave her your blog and in turn I have it. I don't know if this gets posted for everyone to see so I'll make it short. I would love to here from you my e-mail is ferraridan@aol.com I am married and have a son 20 month old who is supper cute!!!! I'll have to send you pics. I love being a mom and work part time. Hope to here from you.
    Love
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments ... leave me one please :)