Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day Daddy!

Today is Father's Day and this is my Dad.

We've had all these birthdays and holidays in our family lately, so I've been going through all the old pictures that I have. When trying to find a perfect picture for my Father's Day post I kept coming back to this one. When I look in his face I see me. And my sisters. I never noticed a resemblance between my parents and I until I started getting older and saw pictures of them around my age.
I wouldn't like it any other way :)

Happy Father's Day Dad!

2 comments:

  1. You do look alot like him, i totally see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen your blog for a few days and on Fathers Day breakfast Liz asked if I had seen you blog and I said I hadn't in a few days she told me to go into it when I got home I did and I started leaking water from below my eyebrows and it lasted for a little while. You make me so Happy to Have as a daughter. Love you Daddy.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments ... leave me one please :)