Saturday, March 13, 2010

Just Dance



Blaire spent the night at a friends house and all she could talk about when she came back home was this game she had played on the Wii. "Can we get Just Dance" "Let's get Just Dance" "I want to dance, can we get that game?". So one morning, while she was still sleeping, I went to the Walmart and I got that game.

And I have to say it's the best video game I have ever bought. They love it. They can't get enough of it. They dance, take a break, and dance some more. They dance at night and they dance first thing in the morning. They dance until they can't dance anymore. And then they dance again.

And they have favorites. Oh yeah. Favorites that we hear over and over and over again.


Like this fun little song by the Caesars.


Wind me up, put me down


Start me off and watch me go


I'll be running circles around you sooner than you know-o


A little off center and I'm out of tune


just kickin' this can along the avenue, but I'm alright


cuz it's easy, once you know how it's done
You can't stop now, it's already begun


you feel it, running through your bones


This was a fun song to dance to!

Over and over and over. Until you start wondering Who Let the Dogs Out?? Or you're craving Mashed Potatoes. Or you want to Pump Up The Jam. There are so many different songs to dance to, so if your Groove is in the Heart, go out and get this game!

Oh, and I beat Blaire once :) Obviously the game doesn't know if you're really dancing or not, just if you can move your hand with the controller correctly. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments ... leave me one please :)