Sunday, December 20, 2009

Firestarter

I came home from work the other day and Bri and Sarah were there making CDs. And they were kinda quiet. Which makes one start to worry. Then all of a sudden they come running out of the office and they start wrestling!


Then Sarah sits on Bri and Bri is yelling at her to give her the lighter!!

Lighter??

Sarah is a pyromaniac??


Finally Bri is successful and gets the lighter away from Sarah!!

And she slips it into my pocket without Sarah knowing.

Yep Sarah, that's where it went!


Then Sarah went crazy!

And thinking Bri still had it she attacked her again.


And again.


And then they left and I made cookies :)


The end.

2 comments:

  1. again, your favorite stepdaughterr (blaire)December 20, 2009 at 10:06 PM

    yummm (: i loooove thosee .
    there better be some there when i get backk !
    jkk , but we'll make some moree , i hopee .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pshhhhh, favorite stepdaughter ?
    Yeahh, that would be me (:

    Hahaa, love this blog !

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments ... leave me one please :)